You may have some questions about what it is like to worship at The Chapel:
- What is it like? The Chapel is an open air worship space designed for a small congregation. We are pretty casual as we gather, and the children are warmly welcomed as we seek to worship as a family. We are excited to share our space and faith with others, so you can be assured you will be greeted warmly.
- What about my kids? The Chapel is located on the grounds of En Gedi Campground River Resort. There is a lot of room to spread out. Pastor Grimm gives a special children's message each week. Crying, fidgety, talkative children? No worries! Just come and receive rest in Christ!
- Where do I park? When people arrive for Chapel, they simply park on the grass across from The Chapel or next to the camp store.
- What do I wear? Since we meet at an outdoor resort, you can imagine that attendees dress in comfortable attire (no shoes required). Obviously this will vary by season and a winter location has not yet been determined.
- How can I get connected? You can connect with us through the contact tab, by email to email@example.com, phone or text (269) 689-7482, or simply click on the button "PLAN YOUR VISIT" and we will look forward to greeting you when you arrive.